1) What is crowdfunding and why is it important for medium-to-large organisations?
2) What, if anything, is fundamentally new about crowdfunding?
3) How does crowdfunding compare to other ‘open’ phenomena often adopted by medium-to-large organisations?
4) How is crowdfunding changing and what does this mean for medium-to-large organisations?
5) Does crowdfunding actually create more socially responsible organisations?
Rob Gleasure is Associate Professor at the Department of Digitalization, Copenhagen Business School. He received his PhD from University College Cork in 2013 and his interests include crowds/online communities, distributed collaboration, design, and neuroIS. Rob is Co-Editor in Chief of the Journal of Decision Systems, has performed Chair duties for multiple international conferences, and he is a founding member of the Special Interest Group for Open Research (SIGOPEN).
Primary research areas:
Husk at logge ind for at opnå medlemsprisen